June 5, 2020
This podcast is super special for me. I speak with my first coach - Babette Bensoussan. Babette introduced me to expanding my awareness in ways I had never previously considered. The quote that lived on her office wall, "A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions", is testament to the person she is and the space she creates.
Babette Bensoussan, founder of The Mindshift Group, has advised organisations and business leaders for 25 years in the field of Business Strategy and Competitive Intelligence. Babette is a published author, well-regarded speaker and a recognised global authority in this area of business. On top of this Babette is a qualified counsellor, coach, MBTI practitioner and the only practising Australian executive coach certified to use the Energy Leadership Index (ELI) - a revolutionary leadership development tool used to measure, harness and enhance professionalism leadership qualities.
In this podcast we talk to Babette about coaching - the industry, being coached, and her own personal development/growth experience. Specifically we cover:
- Blindspots and assumptions
- The difference between a Coach, Mentor, Therapist and your family & friends
- Coaches get coached - Babette has two coaches
- Corporate Coaching, trending
- If you want to become a coach - Find your niche & become an expert
- The Energy Leadership Tool - Based on the 7 principles of thinking
- What to look for if you want a coach
- Why coaches avoid asking 'Why' questions?
- Heart versus Logic
- Why you would consider working with a coach?
- The type of people who don't get coached
- Self acceptance
- "I didn't want to keep living my life based in fear."
- Our thinking gets in the way of us achieving our goals
- Coaching engages your heart.
Connect with Babette
June 2, 2020
In this episode Celeste speaks with Anilji - part time engineer, part time spiritual teacher, part time family person.
This is not your average Q&A. We are talking the world in 100 million years and the billions of years before today - at the same time attempting to find the practical learnings that we can implement today. Expect a mini-brain explosion. As you can imagine not an easy conversation to keep contained. But we did our best. Our main intention of this podcast was to discuss unconditional happiness and give perspective on why this is the the ultimate desire.
- The more you connect with nature, the more you will know
- You cannot avoid the experience of knowing - which is the changeless attribute in human beings
- What is unconditional/absolute happiness?
- Happiness is always the motivation
- Becoming an authority on unconditional happiness?
- "Awareness is everywhere. It is at all times. It is here. It is now"
- Evolution: The Atlantean period, the Lemurian period, the Black Age and the Golden Age where we are heading.
- Corona Virus and Spiritual hierarchies
- Religions will disappear
- Why is a Spiritual life important?
- Life After Death - The cycle of rebirth
- How operating at your higher nature can help you manage your habits
- What to look for if you are searching for a spiritual guru
- Humility and simplicity
- The importance of self reflection
- 100 million years from now
To hear more from Anil Sharma you can visit his YouTube Channel: Absolute Happiness - Inner Awakening
May 7, 2020
Jem Fuller, Speaker, Coach and Consultant, focusing in the area of Leadership and Culture Creation. Once was an extrinsic experience junkie. Now has practices that are aligned with the question of 'how do I experience more happiness in life'. A solid hour that you can sit back and enjoy the developed mind of Jem, in relation to his personal experiences and how he sees and lives life. The topics we cover:
- Sticking as something for long enough
- The leadership coach that below me away
- Macro behavioural patterns
- The fear of 'What if I am not enough'
- Mid life awakening
- Fears become beliefs
- How we all experience life
- Your relationship with yourself
- The imposter syndrome
- Conscious Leadership
- Am I the driver of my own bus or and I the passenger?
- The stuff leaders struggle with the most is the people side
- The more resolved - The more Clearer - The more present
- Mindfulness and money
- Quality of life is a direct correlation to the quality of your relationships
- Being friendly to strangers
- The world post Covid
- Embracing death as a part of life
- The impact the right coach can have in our life
- Relationship retreats
- Starting your personal development journey
April 22, 2020
Murray Guest from 'Inspire My Business' - A coach and facilitator working with small, medium and large businesses in Australia on the areas on leadership, team, culture, performance improvement. Previous to coaching, Murray was working in large companies in leadership roles for 15 years. He has worked with over 2,000 people unlock their strengths - and believes and sees this as fundamental, if you want to live 'A thank God it's Monday' life. The key topics we cover:
- The impact of knowing your strengths on your life - both work and personal
- Starting a coaching business
- The stigma around "coaching"
- Why someone would get a coach
- "Trust" in the coaching relationship
- The strengths of a good leader
- Breaking the "Leader Hero" cycle
- Mindset & Manifestation
- The shifts Murray has experience during Covid - "Don't let a crisis go to waste"
- 2020 Word - Everyday
- Weaknesses are also our strengths that we overplay
- Do less and be more effective
- 'Lego Serious Play' Certification
- What you would tell your 25 year old self
Connect with Murray Guest - Inspire My Business
September 10, 2019
Welcome Jessica Goh, from Life in Confidence. We talk to Jessica about her journey into confidence coaching. A big part of what we discuss is around conditioning (the first 8 years of your life) and how it impacts our lives, but also, how awareness of our conditioning can help us show up, confidently, as the person, we truly are. Key themes we cover in this podcast:
- What is confidence
- The journey of self discovery
- The ego versus the real you
- Your conditioning = first 8 years of your life
- You create your reality - Acknowledgement, Grief and ceasing to blame others.
- The three layers of confidence
- Confidence coaching
- Trusting your internal guidance
- Why we stay in a place that doesn't feel good
- We come into this life to experience what the soul deeply desires
- Coaches/mentors show us our blind spots
- "I had the expectation that every man would treat me the way my father treated my mother and I".
- Letting go of resentment
- The power of showing up as yourself... without the protection mask.
- Character analysis: Are you a Steve Jobs, Marilyn Monroe, Oprah, Miranda Kerr, Donald Trump?
- Voice dialogue: The seeker, the creator, the observer
- Using constellations to explore your energy within a group dynamic.
- Self enquiry
Be your greatest potential workshop
September 10, 2019
Lisa Gumieniuk a Coach, Energy Healer, EFT Practitioner.... shares with us her journey of chronic illness, from coming off a year of massive highs to a complete crash... and how she has turned this around to help herself and now help others. Areas we cover:
- Living with a chronic illness
- Not being defined by a chronic illness
- The feeling of "Something is missing. There has to be more to life."
- Type A 'high performer' personality
- "I've learnt that you can turn things around".
- Self Awareness is key. "I actually didn't know who I was".
- Concepts - holding on and letting go.
- "I tried to control every aspect of my life.... getting sick changed this".
- Tips of how to 'let go'.
- What is muscle testing.
- What it feels like to be in the flow.
- Before my illness - No trust, no universal connection, ignoring the spiritual, emotional and mental and only focusing on the physical.
- The biggest shift in my recovery.
- Finding my soul's purpose.
- Advice to someone who has been diagnosed with a chronic illness.
- The importance of self care.
September 10, 2019
Welcome Munzurul Khan, Principal at Keshab Chartered Accounting and long time property investor. A personality, beliefs and values that extend beyond his day-to-day world of numbers and dollars. What we cover:
- The logical mind of an accountant
- Does money make you happier?
- The fine things in life and the finer things in life.
- "We came to Australia with $2,000".
- Ambition versus greed.
- Knowing that nothing is forever.
- Being clear on your vision and goals.
- "Don't under estimate your sixth sense".
- "Initially I didn't want do invest in property".
- Following your passion.
- Getting the most from your relationship with your accountant.
- My 2025 dream
- Parenting - Raising good human beings.
- "Can, doesn't mean you should".
- Two travel experiences that changed me
- Taking responsibility - of your dreams and goals.
September 3, 2019
Dale Williams has a coaching business, focused on men in the trade and construction industry. Dale has completed a results coaching course with Authentic Coaching, Timeline Therapy and NLP. He is an inspiring guy to be around and listen to. In this podcast we cover:
- Dale's recent experience at a 3 Day Men's Retreat run by Cosmos Warriors.
- Disconnect to reconnect
- "I'm not capable" self talk.
- How a job site injury put my dream on hold.
- Coaching and working with people to believe in realising their potential.
- The trade industry does courageous but not vulnerability. "From what I know now, I believe they are interrelated."
- What to do if you are thinking about getting into coaching.
- "Toxic work environments come home with you whether it's your choice or not. And the negativity can manifest".
- "I was one of those people that thought one person couldn't change the world."
- Living in a minimalistic way.
- "I use to exist in the model of society, where you never spoke about your feelings. Just kept your head down."
- Dreams change.
July 29, 2019
Dex Randall coaches men on managing, reducing and preventing burnout. After experiencing severe burnout himself, Dex feels drawn to helping others - and showing them how easy and quickly you can recover from burnout and consequently live a happier more fulfilled life.
The topics we cover:
- What is burnout?
- The symptoms of burnout
- Who is most susceptible to burnout.
- 'Having to cope' - leads to burnout.
- Burnout is portable - it's likely you will take it to your next job.
- The habit of burnout.
- The impacts of our changing work culture
- "I quit my job and 3 weeks later had a massive heart attack".
- Suffering silently
- "Unlearning everything I knew"
- Asking for help - The strength of vulnerability
- The incidence of burnout is being pushed down the age spectrum.
- The correlation between high achievers and burnout
- Most people know they are in burnout
- Leaking time vs efficient ways of working
- Meditation - the one basic thing everyone can do
To connect with Dex
July 12, 2019
If you ever think about what is the true essence of life?, Why are we here for?, What is it that we are seeking, searching, chasing?.... this one is for you.
We speak to Vijay Gokarn. On the surface, he appears like a regular guy... but it doesn't take long to work out there is a whole lot more going on... particularly in respect to spirituality.
He is one of the most evolved and understated spiritual persons I have come across.
The topics we cover include:
- A word is only a formation of a concept in the mind
- The absolute truth.
- There is nothing to attain.
- The veil / fog - covers up the truth.
- The swinging pendulum will continue if you think of yourself as the doer.
- Doing what is required to be done in the moment.
- Wallowing in and/or glorifying the past and the future.
- Sri Ramana Maharshi - One of the greatest Saints.
- Good and bad is a construct of society.
- The quest of 'Who Am I".
- Past lives, Karma, Deja Vu, Channelling, Fortune Telling.
- Believing is seeing.
- Don't look for answers, don't worry, go inwards.
- The current state of humanity.
- Techniques on how to remove the fog.