Lisa Gumieniuk a Coach, Energy Healer, EFT Practitioner.... shares with us her journey of chronic illness, from coming off a year of massive highs to a complete crash... and how she has turned this around to help herself and now help others. Areas we cover:
- Living with a chronic illness
- Not being defined by a chronic illness
- The feeling of "Something is missing. There has to be more to life."
- Type A 'high performer' personality
- "I've learnt that you can turn things around".
- Self Awareness is key. "I actually didn't know who I was".
- Concepts - holding on and letting go.
- "I tried to control every aspect of my life.... getting sick changed this".
- Tips of how to 'let go'.
- What is muscle testing.
- What it feels like to be in the flow.
- Before my illness - No trust, no universal connection, ignoring the spiritual, emotional and mental and only focusing on the physical.
- The biggest shift in my recovery.
- Finding my soul's purpose.
- Advice to someone who has been diagnosed with a chronic illness.
- The importance of self care.