This podcast is super special for me. I speak with my first coach - Babette Bensoussan. Babette introduced me to expanding my awareness in ways I had never previously considered. The quote that lived on her office wall, "A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimensions", is testament to the person she is and the space she creates.
Babette Bensoussan, founder of The Mindshift Group, has advised organisations and business leaders for 25 years in the field of Business Strategy and Competitive Intelligence. Babette is a published author, well-regarded speaker and a recognised global authority in this area of business. On top of this Babette is a qualified counsellor, coach, MBTI practitioner and the only practising Australian executive coach certified to use the Energy Leadership Index (ELI) - a revolutionary leadership development tool used to measure, harness and enhance professionalism leadership qualities.
In this podcast we talk to Babette about coaching - the industry, being coached, and her own personal development/growth experience. Specifically we cover:
- Blindspots and assumptions
- The difference between a Coach, Mentor, Therapist and your family & friends
- Coaches get coached - Babette has two coaches
- Corporate Coaching, trending
- If you want to become a coach - Find your niche & become an expert
- The Energy Leadership Tool - Based on the 7 principles of thinking
- What to look for if you want a coach
- Why coaches avoid asking 'Why' questions?
- Heart versus Logic
- Why you would consider working with a coach?
- The type of people who don't get coached
- Self acceptance
- "I didn't want to keep living my life based in fear."
- Our thinking gets in the way of us achieving our goals
- Coaching engages your heart.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.