Liz Tully is proof that we can definitely change. In the last 8 years, Liz has completely changed her life around. From '8 bottles of wine week' to completely sober, business owner, and helping others change their life around.
Her specialities are in the field of Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Personal Development Coaching. She is a big advocate of Hypnotherapy as a fast an effective tool to changing patterns and behaviours that do not serve you. The key topics we discuss in this podcast:
- Hypnotherapy for anxiety - Reprogramming unhelpful behaviours & thought patterns
- Most of our lives are run on subconscious patterns
- We are married to our beliefs
- "I never believed I could give up drinking"
- My model of the world was - drinking was normal and that I couldn't socialise without it
- I was drinking 8 bottles of wine a week
- The book "Kick the drink easily" by Jason Vale, changed everything for me
- People don't cope when you give up alcohol
- I've never once missed drinking
- The first Sales Conference when I didn't drink was a revelation
- My stopping drinking triggered transformation in all aspects of my life
- My (20 year) fear of sharks I no longer have
- I was an anxious person
- "Anxiety is something that you do, not something that you have"
- We learn how to do anxiety very early in life
- I see a lot of confident anxious people - seeking freedom, relief and a sense of calm
- From 2012 to 2020 - I couldn't imagine, not in a million years, the change in me
- Finding my purpose
- The first step to change is awareness
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.