In this episode we speak with Anjani Amriit, a Soul Purpose Mentor.
Anjani works with assisting senior executives, small business owners, and organisations to activate greater purpose for greater impact - in their career, relationships, finance, businesses and wellbeing.
Anjani is a qualified Psycosynthesis Coach, Ayurvedic Holistic Lifestyle Coach, Yoga & Meditation Teacher and Energetics Expert. Her intuitive skills, enthusiasm and dynamism bring clarity, rapid transformation. She helps her clients to make the seemingly impossible, possible.
Our podcast with Anjani covers the following themes:
- Losing sight of what's meaningful to us.
- You don't have to leave your day job to find your soul purpose.P
- Life & Happiness are an inside job.
- Look out for the synchronicities.
- Technology has become our master.
- When you are always in your head, you are not connecting with your natural intelligence.
- "On the outside I looked like I made it. On the inside I was falling apart".
- Purpose is not one thing... it's a guiding light.
- It starts with a desire to make a change.
- Doing endings well.
- We don't trust our natural intelligence because it's beyond the mind.
- Signs telling me I'm not following my purpose.
- No one will know what's best for you.
To connect with Anjani