If you ever think about what is the true essence of life?, Why are we here for?, What is it that we are seeking, searching, chasing?.... this one is for you.
We speak to Vijay Gokarn. On the surface, he appears like a regular guy... but it doesn't take long to work out there is a whole lot more going on... particularly in respect to spirituality.
He is one of the most evolved and understated spiritual persons I have come across.
The topics we cover include:
- A word is only a formation of a concept in the mind
- The absolute truth.
- There is nothing to attain.
- The veil / fog - covers up the truth.
- The swinging pendulum will continue if you think of yourself as the doer.
- Doing what is required to be done in the moment.
- Wallowing in and/or glorifying the past and the future.
- Sri Ramana Maharshi - One of the greatest Saints.
- Good and bad is a construct of society.
- The quest of 'Who Am I".
- Past lives, Karma, Deja Vu, Channelling, Fortune Telling.
- Believing is seeing.
- Don't look for answers, don't worry, go inwards.
- The current state of humanity.
- Techniques on how to remove the fog.