Dex Randall coaches men on managing, reducing and preventing burnout. After experiencing severe burnout himself, Dex feels drawn to helping others - and showing them how easy and quickly you can recover from burnout and consequently live a happier more fulfilled life.
The topics we cover:
- What is burnout?
- The symptoms of burnout
- Who is most susceptible to burnout.
- 'Having to cope' - leads to burnout.
- Burnout is portable - it's likely you will take it to your next job.
- The habit of burnout.
- The impacts of our changing work culture
- "I quit my job and 3 weeks later had a massive heart attack".
- Suffering silently
- "Unlearning everything I knew"
- Asking for help - The strength of vulnerability
- The incidence of burnout is being pushed down the age spectrum.
- The correlation between high achievers and burnout
- Most people know they are in burnout
- Leaking time vs efficient ways of working
- Meditation - the one basic thing everyone can do
To connect with Dex