This one was an exciting mind-stretch!
Our guest Sheila Vijeyarasa is an Intuitive Coach. Four months ago, Sheila was balancing her Intuitive Coaching with her Financial Corporate job. But this has all changed.
What we cover in this podcast:
- What is an intuitive coach?
- A "conscious shift" awakening - where the ego is shattered.
- The Corporate Ladder
- Don't ever waste a crisis
- Feelings are your intuitive abilities working gently
- We fear, fear, itself.
- When your beliefs sets become challenged.
- You will only read and absorb what you are ready for.
- The questions my clients are asking
- Timeline Therapy
- Blockages, repeated patterns, goals you are trying to reach but it's not happening
- The guidance / spirit team
- "I don't need to be in a job to keep myself busy."
- "I don't think anyone has one purpose".
- Tony Robbins, The Ashram in India - You can't not change.
- Having fun and playing more.
- Tips on how to tap into your intuitive self.
- Moving into action.
- Advice if feeling stuck.
- How 'Readings' are started.